- Be part of an intimate community of C-suite miners, key investors and senior policymakers you can't meet anywhere else
- 61% of attendees in 2022 held a job title of ‘Head of’ and above, meaning you are amongst true decision-makers in the mining sector
- Form new relationships and build on existing ones through informal networking drinks receptions and lunches
- Schedule 1-to-1 meetings ahead of time using the online community platform to kickstart business activity
At a time of tense geopolitics, efforts to move production and processing closer to home are reshaping global supply chains, and “mineral security” is becoming a key concern. Investment in the mining industry is critical for the world to produce the vast quantities of minerals and metals needed for the energy transition. As the uncertain global economic outlook presents challenges, how will the industry work to realign production and distribution to fit the new macro environment?
Celebrating its 4th year, the FT Mining Summit, part of the highly regarded FT Commodities series, will continue to set the agenda for the industry by attracting leading companies and stakeholders to debate the issues that matter most. Secure the Early Bird rate now to ensure you’re in the room with the most influential players in the mining community.
First world-leading speakers to join the line-up
Key Themes and Discussions
Bulls vs Bears
Can Market Balance be Achieved?
Building Resilient Supply Chains
The Geopolitics of Critical Minerals
The Circular Mining Economy
Can Recycling Help Meet Demand?
The power of networking
Early Bird savings now on
THE EARLY BIRD
Gain access to in-person sessions and networking drinks. Network and connect with your peers.
Offer ends 21 July 2023
Resources from the 2022 edition
Companies in Attendance
See the list of companies who attended in 2022 and get insight into who you could meet this year.
Access Keynote Interviews
Watch back exclusive keynote interviews with the CEOs of BHP, Vale and Ivanhoe Mines.
"The gravitas offered by the FT attracts most of the high-powered voices in mining. Many other mining conferences focus on technical issues - here you get the key strategic messages."
- VP Corporate Affairs, Gold Fields
© Financial Times Live
FT Live and its journalism are subject to a self-regulation regime under the FT Editorial Code of Practice